- up early enough to shower, study my Bible and pray.
- made breakfast, set up school
- happily finished our 3rd week of 2nd grade (actually day 17, but who’s counting!?)
- had time to help a knitting friend fix her sock
- listened as Stella took her 1st piano lesson with possibly the sweetest lady ever
- laughed as we burst through the door so that she could now practice what she just learned
- ate pb&j’s with the kids
- cleaned it all up
- now off to knit a bit, do some housekeeping, and wait for a relaxing Friday evening with Chris
how is your day going? wishing you a happy friday!